Providing our services on location to benefit your employees.
CORPORATE WELLNESS TRENDS
“Organizations now see well-being not just as an employee benefit or responsibility,
but as a business performance strategy.”
Deloitte Insights 2018, Well-being: A strategy and a responsibility
• Addresses common workplace issues resulting from sitting too long, reduced mobility, poor posture, long work days and inconsistent exercise.
• Re-energizes employees for a more productive workday.
• Improves posture and teaches employees what proper posture feels like.
• Helps to relieve tech neck, low-back pain, shoulder stiffness and carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Offers employers an effective tool for employee recruitment, retention & development.
• Developed based on demand from several wellness and human resource executives regarding office wellness initiatives and the need for additional solutions.
• Offers proprietary video and customized content for subscription on a per employee basis.
PERSONALIZED STRETCHING BY LYMBR
Promotes improved work performance by increasing flexibility, range of motion and workplace comfort.
Reduces stress of today’s always-on business culture.
Please contact us to learn more about our LYMBR @Work packages and services
tailored to meet your organization’s needs at
Available in select markets in NEW YORK, CONNECTICUT & MASSACHUSETTS