REOPENING PROTOCOLS WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND
Our Darien, CT and Newton, MA studio are OPEN. UES reopens July 10, on July 11.
Please review some of the measures we will have in place to make sure the return to our studios is safe and enjoyable for clients and staff. We continue to monitor all guidelines put out by the CDC and State and Local Governments and will update this page frequently, so please check back.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT YOUR STUDIO
GOOD HEALTH MEASURES
- You will be asked to affirm that you are in good health and have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms described by the CDC, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the past 14 days. We may require additional information per CDC guidelines.
- We will be monitoring our staff’s health daily prior to their shifts. They will be asked the same questions as clients.
- For everyone’s safety and peace of mind, if any staff member or client exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19 while in the studio, they will be asked to head home and return when they are symptom-free and fever-free for 72 hours.
- If we learn that a staff member or client who had been in the studio tests positive for the virus, we will close the studio for 24 hours to perform an additional cleaning of the studio. Clients will be notified.
- We will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer prior to your session.
- All movement within the studio will maintain the recommended 6 feet of social distance.
- Our studio design is inherently set up to practice social distancing. We have glass dividers between each table for privacy and these dividers now provide added safety.
- Even with these dividers, we will initially reopen with reduced capacity to allow more space between clients.
- Clients waiting for their session will remain outside the studio until they are called in. Once this guideline is lifted, we will rearrange our waiting areas to maintain 6 feet between clients.
- In order to control studio capacity, all appointments must be booked in advance through our LYMBR Stretch app, our website, or by calling the studio as a last resort. We will not be taking walk-ins during our initial re-opening so please plan ahead.
CLEAN STUDIO ENVIRONMENT
- Please allow a little extra time at the studio. While we will do our best to keep your appointment on schedule, cleanliness will be a high priority and may delay the start of your session by a few minutes. Thank you for your understanding.
- We’ve always prided ourselves in our high standards when it comes to a clean studio. We will go beyond these standards to provide you with a safe environment.
- Our staff is set to stay at the studio an hour after closing to complete a thorough cleaning checklist.
- Every surface will be sanitized prior to opening.
- Throughout the day, staff members are assigned to a 30 minute cleaning shift to perform additional cleaning to all surfaces and areas, including bathrooms.
- As with our usual protocols, tables and chairs will be sanitized between sessions.
- You will see signs that indicate when a table and chair have been sanitized.
- We will remove some items in the studio to reduce the amount of surfaces that can be touched.
- In keeping with our regular policy, all sessions must be pre-paid prior to arriving at the studio. Our staff will check you out at the completion of your session.
- We ask that should you wish to offer gratuity for your session, please download the Venmo app and use that in lieu of cash to tip your therapist.
- While these CDC guidelines remain, staff and clients will be required to wear a face covering from the time they enter the studio, to the time they leave.
- As with our usual protocols, staff will sanitize their hands between clients.
- Gloves will be available in the studio for staff and client to wear if preferred.
STAFF RECERTIFICATION & TRAINING
- Staff members will undergo in-person LYMBR recertification to ensure your client experience is equal to, if not better than when we temporarily closed in March. We pride ourselves on our 5-star service and know you expect nothing less.
- Prior to our reopening, all staff will attend an in-person training on our new cleaning and social distancing protocols.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO STRETCHING YOU SOON!
QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR STUDIO.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION – LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.