The LYMBR Golf program uses our LYMBRmethods of stretching and resistance strengthening to help build a stronger, more limber golfer. You’ll experience improved balance, better mobility and increased flexibility, allowing your body to handle the repetitive motions your golf game demands.
LYMBR Golf is a three-part personalized program designed with a Stretch – Strength – Stretch protocol consisting of ten 60-minute sessions.
• Discuss goals, problem areas and history with your therapist.
• You will be guided through a series of stretches and movements to look for imbalances and weaknesses, and to assess your mobility and flexibility
STRETCHING & STRENGTHENING:
• Your therapist will begin your program with guided stretching to address the mobility and flexibility issues discovered in your evaluation.
• Strengthening will be incorporated to address the imbalances and weaknesses.
• In this phase, your therapist will act as a resistance force through a series of guided movements, keeping your body aligned during each exercise.
• Resistance is applied to help achieve full range of motion in both flexion and extension movements.
• Your therapist completes your personalized program with a return to guided stretching
• This phase is designed to reinforce the strength and stretch protocols completed in prior sessions.