KEEP YOUR TEAM LYMBR IN THE WORKPLACE
Happy, healthy and productive employees are the key to the success of any business. Our workplace program was developed to introduce an element of health and wellness to your business, or supplement a program you already have in place.
People are working longer hours both in the office and at home, resulting in common aches and pains that limit efficiency.
COMMON PAINS STEM FROM:
- Forward head posture in cervical spine.
- Elongated upper back muscles with T spine curvature.
- Shortened pectoral muscles with shoulder internal rotation.
- Reduced hip flexion, leading to poor posture, resulting in lower back pain.
- Shortened hamstring from prolonged sitting.
- Excess pressure on nerves of wrist, limiting blood circulation and increasing inflammation, resulting in Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
Our bodies are designed to move. When we sit for long periods of time, it’s hard on that design, and the design begins to break down.
SOLUTION – A team of two or three LYMBR™ Stretch Therapists can be deployed to your place of business to provide one-on-one stretches to your employees to help relieve pain and stress from prolonged sitting and poor posture. Employees report a feeling of greater relaxation and improved performance as they feel relief and greater mobility.
CONTACT – Complete the form and a LYMBR in the Workplace specialist will contact you to discuss the right program for your place of business.
AVAILABLE IN SELECT MARKETS IN CT, FL, MA AND NY